To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Skin 79 Gold BB Cream

Beauty Balms or Blemish Balms, best known as BB Creams have been such a craze haven't they? It's pretty clear that the Korean brands are the best BB creams by far. I haven't tried a lot of the western brands of BB cream, but the ones I have are glorified tinted moisturisers. I do like a tinted moisturiser, but BB creams are a step above in my opinion.
A popular brand of BB Cream is Skin79. This company offers many different variations. The one I recently finished is Gold Label VIP Super Plus.


This BB Cream comes in a 40g container. I really like the pump dispenser. You simply press the top, then the product comes out of the small narrow nozzle as shown in the picture. This is perfect, because the consistency is quite thick and a little goes a long way.
I found that the product was easy to spread evenly onto the face and neck. When I first started using this cream, I was concerned that it would be too heavy, but once applied, there's no heavy feeling. I am given a matte finish, yet my skin feels hydrated.
I love that I am applying a product that not only improves the appearance of my skin, but also protects with sunscreen and I receive the benefits provided by the ingredients that are good for my skin. You can find more details here.
When first applied, the cream gives your face a white caste, but once it warms on the skin, it blends better with the tone of your skin. In summer, it is still too light, however, in winter, when my skin is a lot lighter, the BB cream is fine.
Instead of shelving the cream in summer, I discovered a perfect use for this BB Cream. It acts as a wonderful primer underneath my mineral powder foundations. My imperfections are concealed well and my pigmented skin becomes more even. I find that the only area that I have to conceal are my dark under eye circles.
The BB Cream lasts most of the day, I only find reapplication needed on my forehead, "thanks" to my oily T-zone.

Would I repurchase? I really do like this BB Cream, but I would like to try some BB Creams that offer different shades, as I would like to match my skin colour better. There are so many available that it is just too hard to stick to one brand until I've tried many more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!