To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Daintree Clay Mask

I find the need to always try different facial masks. As soon as I open one, I have another brand waiting. The most recent clay mask that I have finished is from the Daintree range. I love this natural, Australian brand, so it wasn't a difficult decision to purchase this product.




Packaged in a tube with flip-top lid, it's easy to squeeze out the product needed. It does not have a consistency that is too thick, so it is easy to distribute evenly over the skin. 
The mask only needs to be on the skin for 10 minutes, however, I preferred to leave it on for anything up to 30 minutes. I have combination skin, so feel better knowing my skin did benefit from the clay properties, and deep cleansing qualities, getting deep down into my congested pores.
Once the clay mask is drying on my skin, it does tighten, but not to the point where it will crack if I move my face, which I have experienced with other clay masks.
As expected, removal did take some time with a face washer, yet I don't mind this process because it acts to exfoliate the skin.
The result? Smooth, clearer looking skin.
Would I repurchase? Probably not, please note that this is only because there are so many masks that are on my "to-try" list. If the opportunity rises, it is worth giving this mask a try, especially if you have combination/oily skin :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!