FOTD

It's not often that a product that you line your eyes with becomes the feature of a makeup look. Enter Evil Shades mineral eye shadow in Broken Dreidel . It's such a pretty bright blue, but I find it can be a little too much all over my lid, especially for a day look. An easy way to still wear this shadow is by lining my eyes with it.


You'll see my latest usual suspects in this pic.

Face
Skin 79 BB cream to prime
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in Medium to conceal under eyes, prime lids and highlight under brow
Ja-De Ultimate Wear Foundation
L'Oreal Blush

Eyes
Light shade from 6 pan palette on inner eyes, Evil Shades Broken Dreidel on lid, dark brown with green shift from 6 pan palette in crease, blended out with neutral from 88 Warm Palette
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara

Lips
Mirenesse Lip Liner Duet using Rose
Mavala Lipstick in Nagoya
Bourjois clear lipgloss, an oldie but a goodie. Unfortunately this was the last hoorah for this gloss, I've had it for a tad too long :(













It's amazing what a pop of colour can do for a makeup look :)



Please note that I have not linked the seller due to bad service of late, would explain why the website appears to be down.

Comments

  1. Oh wow! What a gorgeous burst of colour on your lids hun :D
    The blue is a perfect colour for your skin tone and really does look super pretty! As do you :D
    Such a gorgeous shade of lippy too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop of blue suits you really well ^_^ I've been using the same BB cream, it does a great job at hiding my pores!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using a BB cream as a primer. I was happy to use this one on its own, but with my darker skin colour during summer, it was too light, perfect under foundation, tho xx

      Delete
  3. Well the goddess is back with another glamourous look - your skin is as smooth as silk, and I'll just have to check out the Mavala Lipstick range. How beautiful is that blue shadow - but I can see you've hit pan, oh no!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ego boost, Kat, lol. I received the Mavala lipstick as part of a swap. I had never heard of this range before, but I do like the formula :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!