NIOD Myrrh Clay

During last year's Black Friday sales Deciem had a sale that I just couldn't resist. I actually didn't go too crazy as I'm pretty stocked up on skincare and don't like having too many products waiting to be used. The NIOD Flavanone Mud was in a pack that I bought.

Taken from Deciem- "Myrrh Clay is a treatment masque that visibly firms the skin, borrowing from a triangle of Ayurvedic, Unani and traditional Chinese studies of medicine. Myrrh Clay offers an instant and visible tightening of the skin immediately and without forming a noticeable film on the surface of the skin as is common with modern skin firming formulations."


The mask is packaged in a glass jar, I quite like it. The mouth of the jar is wide enough to fit wandering fingers inside to scoop out product.


The mask is thick like clay, fancy that! It has a rich scent that reminds me a little of vegemite, as you can see it looks like it, too. Although it's thick it does have some slip so is easy to apply and smooth across the skin.

Directions say to leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse. I've always gone past that time, usually leaving on closer to 30 minutes without any problems. Obviously it has more time to set, so that does make removal a bit longer. I use a face washer to remove the mask, continually rinsing as I go.

The result is clean soft skin. It does seem to tighten skin, making pores appear smaller after use.

Boo!

Have you tried any NIOD products?

Comments

  1. I almost brought that set, but realistically I knew I'd probably be good until this years Black Friday sale haha
    It sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to resist sales even when you know you don't need it. So good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!