The Ordinary "Buffet"

There are still so many products from Deciem brand The Ordinary that I am yet to buy, but what I was most excited about trying was the "Buffet" serum.


Taken from Deciem- "This formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of ageing at once. The technologies are Matrixyl 3000 peptide complex, Matrixyl Sunthe'6 peptide complex, Syn-Ake peptide complex, Relistase peptide complex, Argirelox peptide complex, Probiotic complex, in a base of 11 skin-friendly amino acids and multiple hyaluronic acid complexes."

The serum is packaged in a 30 ml clear glass bottle. It has a dropper to dispense product. The cloudy looking serum has a lightweight feel.


I use 6 drops in total of this peptide packed serum for both my face and neck. It absorbs into my skin very quickly and has so far played nicely with any products I've applied afterwards.

After using morning and night for 3 weeks, I have noticed some subtle changes already. My combination, yet dehydrated skin seems to be slightly firmer. The serum is also keeping my skin more hydrated. Making it not only less tight and dry, but also not so dull. I'm expecting that with continued use I will get more noticeable results.

The Ordinary "Buffet" is a win for me, and I plan to add more products from the line to my skin care routine.



Comments

  1. I have the Hyaleuronic acid serum and I love it! This one sounds great, too, as usual for the Ordinary x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I'll have to try the Hyaluronic Acid, thanks Katie xx

      Delete
  2. I'm really hoping to try The Ordinary in the new year.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know what you think of The Ordinary products if you do try them, Jennifer

      Delete
  3. This is next on my list to try from The Ordinary. Whilst I like their Hyaluronic Acid + B5, I feel like I need to ramp up the anti-ageing more as I get older & my skin doesn't seem to mind peptides, so the combination of peptides + hyaluronic acid should hopefully work for me.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!