October Empties

Another month, another rubbish blog post. Well, me posting about my rubbish, anyway!


It's actually a little misleading calling this an Empties post because I have way more items that I am decluttering. Firstly, I'll show you what I finished anyway


Papa Recipe Bombee Royal Honey Propolis Sheet Masks- I finished off the box of these masks and as much as I ended up quite liking them, there's so many sheet masks that I want to try.
Repurchase? I'm not in any hurry to restock these.

Hand Chemistry Triple-Function Hyaluronic-Rich Hydrator- This hand cream is quite light weight, which is great for applying during the day, and does a nice job of hydrating the hands.
Repurchase? I would consider buying this hand cream again. If I'm to be honest, though, I'm not that fussy with hand creams and I don't seek out particular brands, just whatever sounds good.

Sierra Bees Unflavored Lip Balm- I finally finished off this pack of lip balms. I found them good to throw in my hand bag.
Repurchase? I'm not in need of lip balms, but I wouldn't rule out buying these again if they're still available on iHerb.


Moreish Cream Cleanser- This is a regular in my skincare routine.
Repurchase? I would if I could, but it has been discontinued.

Hand Chemistry Hyaluronuc Body Mist- I love the fine mist of this body moisturiser. I wish I had have saved this product for Summer, because it is light and refreshing and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
Repurchase? No, I really liked the effectiveness of this body mist, but I just didn't like the scent. It reminded me of the disinfectant smell of hospitals. I don't like hospitals.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm- I loved using this balm for removing my makeup. Less messy and effective.
Repurchase? No, loved it, but this product costs more than I am willing to pay for a makeup remover, especially when the budget friendly Simple Cleansing Oil works just as well at removing makeup.

Morphe M501- I used this brush to apply my highlighter. Did a fantastic job for this purpose, but has started shedding, so time to go.
Repurchase? I would buy this brush, but am not making an online order for one brush and I'm not ready to place a bigger order just yet because of my low buy.


As you can see, I am decluttering 4 palettes (there's a small one in the following photo). I can't believe I am parting with palettes, but I'm trying to reform my hoarding ways and thin my rather large eye shadow collection. If I can't give them love, they've got to go!


...aaaand more decluttered products.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway