Blog Goals

I hope 2018 has treated you well. As it closes, I have been thinking about the direction I want my blog to go next year. I guess actually blogging would be a good start. I know my schedule has been sporadic the last few months and I can't promise that I will have set days and number of posts per week, but I do want to continue blogging. I just don't want to churn out content because I feel obliged. Blogging is a hobby of mine and hobbies are meant to be enjoyed.

I want to continue both my lipstick and nail polish declutter series. I also plan on more of a "shopping my stash" overall theme, because I don't want to keep adding to my makeup collection. Not to say that I won't buy any more, but I want to be more mindful of my spending, so that means that I will remain on a low buy. Especially after my Black Friday hauls, which I do plan on blogging but am still waiting on my products from Beauty Bay.

A project pan is a possibility, however, I have been enjoying using more of my collection, rather than trying to finish a product. I will keep it in mind, though.

Of course, I will be posting my Empties and also reviewing products. I will try and write up more Favourites posts, but not monthly because I don't introduce new items often enough.

Anyway, that concludes my blog goals for next year. No huge changes, but hopefully still worth reading.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway