PCL Screw Threads

 I have been using PDO threads for a few months now and really wanted to try PCL (Polycaprolactone) threads. Similar to PDOs these are dissolvable sutures, but instead of 6 months, they take up to 2 years to break down hence building collagen during this process.

I began by treating my nasolabial folds with 16 of the 29 gauge x 25mm threads. I laid them horizontally and vertically in attempt to reduce the lines and tighten the area.  The actual procedure went well, but I did have to remove one thread later when I realised there was thread showing. I could have cut it, however sometimes these threads if not buried continue to work their way out and can cause a pimple in the process.

The remaining 4 went horizontally into my upper eyelids, 2 on each side. The skin in that area needs a lot of tightening, which was even more apparent when I was inserting the threads into that saggy baggy skin.

I am happy to report that I did not bruise! Yay!

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway