Treating My Skin With Hyaron

 When it comes to a simple, no frills injectables I like to reach for Hyaron. I know I have mentioned this product in the past, but I thought I would share another post about just how much I love it. It contains a highly purified hyaluronic acid that is safe to inject into the skin. It can be used topically too, but because I can make my own HA serum for a much cheaper price, I prefer to save it for injecting.

Hyaron provides the perfect hit of hydration for the skin, espcially for those with a more mature skin. It helps to provide radiance and reduce those fine lines.

I also appreciate that the product comes in a prefilled syringe. All that is needed is to attach a needle tip, I use a 30 gauge by 4 mm one.

The product is thin enough for BAP mapping, where you can inject more into less spots than the many injections needed for mesotherapy because the product spreads easily. It is a fantastic product for beginners because it's not painful to inject and is less likely to cause a reaction. The points of injections might be raised but disappear once the product spreads. Plus there's no risk of a vascular occlusion because this hyaluronic acid is non-crosslinked.

I'm sure to no one's surprise, Hyaron is a must have product for me!

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway