Persephone Minerals Review- Part 1

Once I saw swatches of indie mineral makeup shop on Etsy, Persephone Minerals, I just had to order. There were so many shadow colours that were unique, so I didn't bother with samples, I just went ahead and purchased full sizes, the only samples I ordered were from a collection, and these came in jars also. There are a few too many shadows to put in the one blog entry, so I've decided to break it up into 2 parts.
Victoria is currently on vacation, so no links at this stage. But, be sure to check out the Etsy site often, or look Persephone Minerals up on Facebook for any updates.
My parcel came well packaged, and came wrapped in a cute mesh bag.




REI- Blackened purple with shimmer.








PRINCESS MARS: Strawberry milkshake shimmer.






SAILOR MARS: Raspberry shimmer.






MARS FLAME SNIPER: Brick red with gold shimmer.






MARS CRYSTAL POWER: Rose gold with fucshia shimmer.




KALIFA: Brown with green shift and plenty of shimmer.





BACHELOR PARTY: Pink with peach shimmer.




FALLING ANGEL: Pale blue shimmer with pink shift.


(the pic does not do this gorgeous shadow justice!)

SEA HORSE: Apricot shimmer.



SUGAR COATED: Bright white with silver shimmer.



42: Burgundy velvet shimmer.



Now for the EOTDs:


 



In the above pics I used Princeess Mars on my inner lid, Mars Crystal Power on my lid, outer lid is Mars Flame Sniper and in the crease and lower lashline is Rei.



For this look I used Falling Angel on the lid, Bachelor Party under brow line, in the crease and lower lashline is Kalifa.

Mars Crystal Power is ah-mazing, probably the most gorgeous colour in my collection..I'm so glad that I bought a full size!
Stay tuned for Part 2 :)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!