Darling Girl Cosmetics including So Sakura set.

My final post on this Darling Girl Cosmetics purchase includes the So Sakura set, a lip gloss and matching eye shadow that was limited edition. From what I can tell from the site, only the lip gloss is available. The lip gloss arrived packaged in a small tube with doe foot wand, the eye shadow came in a standard eye shadow pot with sifter. After reading many tempting reviews on this set, I knew that I just had to have the pair. I was not disappointed.


SO SAKURA gloss: Pinky peach with subtle violet shift.






SAKURA eye shadow: Peachy pink with fuschia shimmer.






From the All the Pretty Horses collection:


SEABISCUIT: Golden brown.






A HORSE WITH NO NAME:  Neutral shimmer.






Diamond Dusts are made with a super-lustrous glitter that give a diamond shine. I purchased 2 shadows from this collection:


DRAGON'S BREATH: Shimmery green gold.






MOCHI: Candy pink with violet shift.






GC shadow:


INNOCENCE: Golden neutral.






PIXI PURPLE: Purpley taupe shimmer.






BOY CRAZY: Duo chrome blush earthy mauve with subtle reddish shift.





These are the looks that  I came up with after having a play.



Here I used Mochi on the lid, Dragon's Breath on the outer lid and lower lashline, Innocence is applied under the brow and Seabiscuit in the crease.



In the above FOTD I am wearing Sakura on my lids, Horse with no Name in the crease. Blush is Boy Crazy. So Sakura gloss is on my lips.

I am extremely happy with all my products. I need to add that on the Darling Girl Cosmetics site, there is a weekly GWP eye shadow for orders exceeding $10. I just love the new site, easy to navigate and FABULOUS, yet enabling swatches. No need to question whether I will order again or not..I already have!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway