Darling Girl Cosmetics- Rainbow Brite Collection.

The "cuteness" of the Rainbow Brite collection appealed to me. I didn't have a mineral makeup collection with this level of irridescence, subtle shadows on their own, with the ability to change the shades drastically by applying over a darker colour. I used a dark brown wax eye liner to showcase the difference between applications. The photos aren't completely true to the eye shadows, IRL they are so much better, but hopefully the pics will give every one a close enough look to appreciate these eye shadows.


LA LA ORANGE: Irridescent orange.








INDIGO: Purple.






CANARY:  Yellow






PATTY OGREEN:






BUDDY BLUE:






RED BUTLER:






SHY VIOLET: Mauve.






RAINBOW BRITE: Pink.






ON-X: Black with multi-coloured shimmer.





Look 1:





Here I Rainbow Brite on my lid and On-X in crease and lower lashline.






I decided to use the same shade, Rainbow Brite over the dark brown liner. I like how it changes the depth of the colour without being too dark.
I don't feel the immediate need for full sized purchases of these eye shadows, but they're fun to play with, and really with the right base, you get 2 colours for the price of one :)
My next post will be on the remaining products from this Darling Girl purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!