Mission Accomplished- Inouvi Blush in Hyperbolic

Finally, I have used up my first ever blush!! I know it may seem weird to get excited about a finished product, but I have so many blushes, that I've decided not to buy more until I start using some up..actually I apply this to all makeup...the only problem is, I rarely stick to my own rules!!
I bought some Inuovi products from website Ozsale. I had not heard of this brand before, however, seeing that everything listed was so cheap, I decided to take a chance. I must say that I am so glad that I did!!
The blush is packaged in a plastic domed shaped compact. If I had to pick something that I didn't like it would only be the packaging. I found that my compact became very shabby looking due to the dome shape, meaning that it was easily scratched in storage.



The above pic is not of the blush featured in this post. The one I finished is Hyperbolic, a coral/peach colour, unfortunately I didn't take a pic of it new.
The blush itself I adore. It is so simple to work with. It is easy to build up to the depth of colour you wish to achieve, from a soft touch of colour, to an obvious blush appearance. The pressed powder didn't have a lot of fall-out when swiped with a brush, yet the colour just seemed to glide onto the skin evenly. 
I never felt the need for touch-ups during wear, so it lasts very well. 



Here I am wearing Hyperbolic. Just a touch of it on my cheeks.



As you can see from the pic of products I used, I didn't have much choice but use the product sparingly, lol. The compact is a little worse for wear, I'd even managed to break the lid from the hinges somehow, I can't remember because it has been like that for some time now, lol.
It was exciting to finish the blush, yet not so easy to throw the compact away. Oh well, lucky I have more. I have a light and darker pink remaining, plus many other peachy blushes. Mind you, if I was to come across this blush again, I would definitely repurchase!! :)

Comments

  1. You look beautiful <3 Love your hair! I love my iNouvi blush too. It is 'cheekrouge' in a peachy shade with a cute puff and I have also hit the pan. Their lipsticks are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling girl. I was surprised with how good the blushes are. I am yet to try their lipsticks, will have to now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway