To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Voodoo Beauty Iintense Serum

I like to incorporate a Vitamin C serum in my morning skincare routine, because as I am approaching my 40s (gasp!) Vitamin C and Retinol (at night) are my 2 must have ingredients to fight signs of ageing. There are so many serums on offer from decently priced to ridiculous. I don't want to spend too much, but am willing to part with $$ for something that works.
On my search for THE vitamin C serum (which I know I'll get bored of using the same product to ever be content with just one) I searched ebay. I know that this might not be the ideal option for many, as we have to be careful what we put on our face, especially "home formulated" products. My online venture brought me to  indie seller Voodoo Beauty. First port of call was feedback, all seemed good, so I after some deliberation, one of the items I bought was the Intensive Serum (now named Hyaluronic Intense Serum


The serum comes in simple packaging. I love that this is a pump pack, which contains 59ml of product. The label has all the info that you need, not only name with a run down of the main ingredients, but also, easy how to use instructions and full ingredients list.
Enough of the container, the serum itself contains an impressive list of ingredients, which include Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, E and of course, C. If you click here, you'll see the extensive information and claims.
Now, as stated in the listing, it is important to note that this product works for most skin types, except sensitive skin, because of the concentration of actives. Also, a sunscreen is a must when using this serum, as your skin will become more susceptible to sun damage.
The serum is a yellow colour with a typical serum consistency, that feels light, yet quite moisturising. If you have combination skin, like I do, on its own (after cleansing skin) under sunscreen is fine, but those with dry skin might like to apply a moisturiser also. 
My skin absorbed the serum quite quickly, leaving a smooth surface, without feeling tacky. Of course, this would depend on how much you use, I found that 2 pumps for face and neck was sufficient.
I like that the Intensive Serum is fine to use around eyes and lips, because these are the areas that need moisturising the most on my face.
I did not experience any break outs or sensitivity when using this product. 
The results? I did find that my immediate results were hydrated, soft skin. After using one bottle, I did find that it helped to fade some of my pigmentation. This is such a slow process that I know I must be patient with before seeing impressive results, but I'm getting there!
Will I purchase again? In short, YES! At the moment, I'm using something different, but I generally like to try something new after finishing a product. I will come back to this store, as I experienced good customer service, with a good product at a decent price. I can't ask for more than that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!