To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Hissyfit Saving Face Anti-ageing Foundation

Before being notified of a sale on Ozsale, I had never heard of the brand Hissyfit. Apart from the unique name, I was interested in trying this product due to the high SPF level of 30+.



This product comes in a simple 30g tube. Under the screw top lid is a thin nozzle, ideal for controlling the amount of cream needed. It is quite a thick consistency, with the scent typical to most foundations.
Described as a foundation, I would normally label this in my "Mission Accomplished" series, however, this is more like a tinted moisturiser rather than a foundation. I achieved the appearance of a more even skintone, but little coverage.
This product is suitable for all skin types. Having combination skin, I did not experience any breakouts, well no more than normal anyway! What I did find is that the moisturiser felt on the heavy side, and throughout wear, I found that my t-zone seemed oilier than normal, especially on my forehead, where the product seemed to just slide off. After finishing the tube, I did not notice any improvements to my skin in the anti-ageing department, however, being such a high level of sunscreen, I would assume it prevented further damage caused by the sun.
If you were to have dry skin, I think this would make for a good moisturiser. Though, I must add that this product retails for around $55, I wouldn't have bought it, if not for the sale.

Would I repurchase? No, I wouldn't. It's such a shame that it had a sticky finish, because 30+ SPF is such a good level of sun protection for a tinted moisturiser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway