To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Kosmea Rosewater Mist.

I purchased Kosmea Rosewater Hydrating Mist in a package deal when I was buying one of my favourite anti ageing products, Rosehip oil. I like to get a freebie, but was not really expecting to use the mist very much. Well, I finished the bottle :)




The Rosewater mist contains pure rose water to give your skin a quick hit of hydration. 
This mist comes in a 50ml bottle with pump top spray which gives a good spray without being too much.
This is such a fantastic replacement for drying alcohol based toners. It is also a great natural product that can set foundation with a simple pump. I could imagine just how refreshing this could be in the warmer months, as the mist can be used anytime, and the 50 ml size is small enough to be portable.
Would I repurchase? I would buy Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist again. It has so many uses, and my skin loves it! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!