Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid

I wish I could credit the blogger who raved about Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid, it was because of her that I was convinced to grab myself a tube, and unfortunately, I seriously can't remember what blog I was reading.

With a Lanolin base, the Lip Aid also contains organic lemon oil. This ingredient gently exfoliates the lips without the need for any harsh physical exfoliating ingredient. The medical grade lanolin in this product not only gives a gloss finish, it also hydrates and softens lips.


The balm comes in a 12.5 tube, with screw top lid.

Under the lid is a doe foot head with small hole, so you can squeeze the tube, as you apply to the lips.

Not as solid as a balm, but still quite thick.

I get terribly dry lips. I often have to resort to just wear a lip balm, because lipstick just does not look good on chapped lips.

Even the more hydrating balm needs constant reapplication, and they still don't always leave me with the soft, smooth lips that I long for.

Now, I have known about lip scrubs for some time now, and yes I have tried one for myself. But, I just found it rather harsh, with my lips feeling sore after using. I did not like the fact that my lips felt raw. 

The fact that this balm is a chemical exfoliator appealed to me, which led me to a purchase of Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid, thanks to that wonderful blogger. 

I use this before bed (when I remember!). So smooth and hydrating to use. Oh, and the smell and taste of tangy, sweet lemony flavour..yummmmm!

When I wake up, my lips don't feel so dry and tight. I love that not only are they gently being exfoliated, but also cared for with the hydration lanolin offers.

Don't get me wrong, I still need lip balm throughout the day, but I'm not forever pulling or biting dead skin off of my lips, as gross as that sounds! 

I believe my lips would be even more improved if I was more constant with nightly application, certainly something I need to work on.

What an amazing lip treatment. 

I would now really like to also try a lip mask. Have you used one? If so, can you recommend a lip mask to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!