Everyday Makeup Basket


When it comes to my makeup, there are certain products that I use on a daily basis, well when I am wearing makeup. These include products that I prefer to use first before trying another as I don't like to have more than one open at a time. These products are foundations, concealers, powders and mascaras. I also include products that I am trying to finish and of course, my fave brow pencil. Yep, it's HG status and the only one that I use.



To make these every day products more accessible, I store them in a handy basket in the bathroom. Whenever I do my makeup, I just simply remove the basket from a cupboard and place on the bench. The only product that doesn't fit is the 88 palette that I am panning. I just have that palette stored upright beside the basket. Too easy!


My everyday products consist of

L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation
W7 Catwalk Concealer
Silk Naturals Blur Powder
RawSkinCeuticals Mineral Powder foundation
Poni White Knight Mascara
Maybelline Master Precise Eye Liner
Models Prefer Invisible Lip Liner
LA Girls Eye liner
ColourPop Matte Eye Shadow in Cornelius
88 Warm Palette

I also keep my favourite brushes in the basket.

Do you have makeup items that you use daily, or do you like to change it up often?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!