Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor in Lava

The Revlon ultra HD Gel Lipcolors had been on my radar and I took the opportunity to buy 2 when I was given some birthday money.

Taken from Revlon- "Get high-definition, lightweight colour with new Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor. Intensely hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid." 
The lipsticks come in a metallic slim tube with 1.7 g of product. The colour of the tube is similar to the lip shade. They have a yummy vanilla frosting scent.
The lipstick applies easily, being a gel formula it just glides across the lips. Lava is a gorgeous orangey/red. It is quite pigmented.

This lip product feels so comfortable on the lips and has an almost soothing quality like a balm.
I found that the lipstick had quite good lasting power for such a creamy finish. I got around four hours of wear before needing to reapply.
I now understand the buzz around the Revlon Ultra Gel Lip Colors. They not only look good, but feel so nice on the lips, too. There is a variety of shades to choose from, which means I'll have to buy more!




I hope you are having a fabulous weekend xx

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful color! Love this post! x
    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!