Wishlist 2018 #1

I figured that a wishlist post was way overdue. I am once again trying to not buy too many beauty items that I don't need. Of course, I am always lusting after products and I often fill a "shopping cart" and at the last minute don't hit the order button. It might sound a little crazy, but this action kind of helps the craving to shop online.

I'll show you what I am currently lusting after.

Photo credit- ColourPop

In-nude-endo Pressed Powder Highlighter Palette- The shades in this palette are the highlighter shades that I gravitate to. Not over the top colours, but more "natural". Every time I am tempted to order this palette, I have nothing really to add to the cart (gotta get that free shipping!) I love so many of their products, but I already have a lot that need using so I really can't justify ordering right now. If I hear a hint of this palette being discontinued, I'll jump on it then.

Photo credit- Makeup Revolution


Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation- I have been seeing videos on the Makeup Revolution Instagram account of people applying this foundation stick and it looks so good. Stick foundations normally don't interest me, but the finish of this one looks nice. I currently have a few foundations and I don't like having too many at one time, so this product can wait for now.

Photo credit- Makeup Revolution

Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer- This product has been out longer than the foundation, so I have lusted after it for quite a while. Some say it's very similar to Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. But again, I have a few concealers in my stash and I am waiting until I need a concealer, or at least until I have used a couple first before buying.

Photo credit- Priceline

L'Oreal Pro-Glow Foundation- Another base product that I keep hearing great things about. It's targeted at those with dry skin, but I've seen reviews where even oily skinned gals love it. I have combination/dry skin and I can't wait to try it.......one day (sigh).


Photo credit- Thrive Causemetics

Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara- I watched a Kathleen Lights Youtube video a little while ago where she mentioned how much she loves this mascara. I had never heard of this brand before, let alone the mascara. If Kathleen swears by it, I've gotta try it! :)

What are you currently lusting after?








Comments

  1. Gee Indie, I wasn't lusting after anything, until I read your post lol! I want all of these, especially that stick foundation ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm certainly happy to enable, Kat! xx

      Delete
  2. Woah, that is a teeny tiny list! I've got one of the smaller Colourpop highlighter palettes: the I like your Face / Gimme More Pressed Powder Highlighter Palette. As you very well know (enabler), ColourPop can be as intense as you want to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a very short list for me, TUD. ColourPop have always got products that I want in my collection! Glad you love the brand too xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I def want to try infallible too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway