Shop My Stash Palette Edition- Urban Decay Glinda Palette

Can you believe I've had the Urban Decay Oz eye shadow palettes for years and have only managed to swatch the shades? Admittedly I bought the palettes for the packaging, but I really had planned to use the eye shadows as well. Today I will be showing you the Glinda palette.



Apart from the deep plum shade, these shadows are quite light colours. As Glinda is the "good" witch, it makes sense that the shades would be on the pastel side. I'll show you some swatches.



The shades perform well swatching with my finger. I like the golds, but I must say that the palette as a whole did not excite me. In fact, I only managed to create 2 eye shadow looks and was looking forward to trying a different palette. If it weren't for the packaging, I would almost certainly part with this palette. I'll show you the eye looks.




Comments

  1. I've not even seen this palette before! I like the gold shade but the others are probably not my cup of tea :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!