PM Skincare Routine

Last week I showed you my updated morning skincare routine, of course I wasn't going to stop at that. Today I will be showing you the products I am currently using at night, in order of use.



Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm- I use this product if I am wearing makeup. It does such a fantastic job!

Moreish Cream Cleanser- If I'm not wearing makeup, I begin with this cleanser, but if I have, this is the 2nd cleanse.

The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution- I've found this product to be a fantastic chemical exfoliator that is gentle enough to use every night.

Beauty By Nicholas Omega Hydroxy Serum- This serum would have to be my favourite of the products I have used so far from Beauty By Nicholas. It is a light weight serum that has really helped to smooth my skin texture.

The Jojoba Company Cucumber and Guava Firming Eye Balm- I am not in love with this eye cream, but it's hydrating enough for me to continue using the rest.

Swisse Hibicus Anti-Aging Night Cream- I finish my night routine with this cream, it's a rich moisturiser and is a great way to seal in moisture for the final step before bed.

And that's my updated skincare routine!

Comments

  1. I've just started using the IrdiOrdi glycolic acid as well and also loving it. It's great to know it's ok to use it every night. I also have been using beauty by Nicholas omega hydroxy as well. So many actives in that one. Thanks for sharing your routine Indie Freaky xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, Jen. I'm glad you're enjoying the Ordinary Toner, too. I was hesitant to use the Omega Hydroxy as well, but thankfully my skin hasn't been sensitive to these actives xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway