AM Skincare Routine

I have been meaning to blog an updated skincare routine for quite some time now. But it seems that every time I go to take photos, I realise that I am about to replace an almost finished product with something new. I often try new skincare, so it was now or never, no matter how much product I had remaining. Here's my morning routine


Moreish Cream Cleanser- I adore this cleanser, it is one product that I have repurchased and have backups of.

Simple Toner- As the name suggests, this is a no frills product that just tones my skin. That's all I'm asking of this product and that's why it is yet another regular addition to my skincare routine.

CosRX Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence- This essence is new to me. I haven't been using it long enough to have yet formed an opinion, but I am enjoying it so far.

Now Dark Spot Serum- I like to include a serum in my routine, and this one is also a fairly new addition. I have noticed a brighter complexion. I will be sure to review this serum in the near future.

The Jojoba Company Cucumber and Guava Firming Eye Balm- I am using this eye cream everyday in an attempt to finish it. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad product, but it hasn't done anything other than offer some hydration to my under eye area. I'm looking forward to trying something new.

Nivea Hyaluron Cellular Filler- I am currently trialing this day cream. It is so rich and hydrating, my skin is loving it! I didn't realise my skin had become so dehydrated. I will update my thoughts in a review after I've spent more time using.

Skin 79 Non-Chemical Sun Block- And I top off my morning skincare routine with my favourite sunscreen...ever! 







Comments

  1. Sounds like some good products. I wouldn't mind trying the Simple Toner, as right now I'm using WitchHazel Toner, but I'm going off it. I think these two would be around the same price lol.

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the Simple Toner is very affordable :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway