Morning Skincare Routine 2019 #1

New year, new skincare routine. To be fair, apart from a few staples, my skincare routine often changes as I want to try new products. Always searching for those holy grail products!


I have 9 steps in my morning skincare routine, but it's fairly easy to maintain.


Simple Micellar Facial Gel Wash- Yes, you read that right, I have switched from a creamy cleanser to a gel one, in the morning anyway. Because I am using actives in the PM, I felt that a gel cleanser would work better to rid skin of impurities.

Simple Facial Toner- This toner is a staple in my routine, an easy step to make sure my skin in completely clean.

CosRx Whitening Essence- Not sure that I am seeing any whitening with this essence, but it does help my serums absorb quicker.


Insta Natural Pro-Radiant Skin Brightening Serum- I like to have a vitamin C serum in my routine, this one hasn't amazed me, but it's a nice product. Hydrating and absorbs very well. I am yet to see any changes with my pigmentation.

The Ordinary Buffet- So happy to have this back in rotation. It's an anti-aging serum that I love to use as it seems to leave my skin so soft and smooth.


John Plunkett Collagen Eye Lift- This eye cream certainly doesn't give me an eye lift (I wish!), but is a nice hydrating product for the eyes. Not one I would repurchase, but I'm happy to finish it.

Ciencia8 Lip Correct8- I was gifted this as part of a pack from Ciencia8. As the name suggests, it's a serum for the lips. I just use the rollerball applicator to apply the serum around the edge of my lips. The barcode lines on my top lip seems to be reduced. Not a miraculous result, but noticeable.


Sukin Facial Moisturiser- This cream does its job to lock in moisture. It's not amazing, but I'm happy for my serums to get the results and my moisturiser to well, moisturise. This product is quite light, so has been good for Summer.

Skin79 Water-Wrapping Sunscreen- We all know that a good morning skincare routine needs to finish with a sunscreen. This is hands down my favourite physical sunscreen. 

Stay tuned for my night skincare routine xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway