Nail Polish Declutter Update #14

I'm back with another nail polish declutter update.


I'm not sure what the shade name of this polish is, but I really like the colour, so I will be keeping this one.

Alabaster Verve

I love this pink and it is so glossy, without even using a top coat. Keeping!

Firenze

This is a striking firey orange, but I have another polish that is similar, so I will be decluttering this one.

Da Bush

This little Essie polish would be a great size to try and pan, but I just don't like the colour on me, so saying goodbye.

Juno

This purple is stunning, I won't be parting with it.

Vivi

I probably don't need another pink, but I just can't declutter this bright, fun pink shade.


I wasn't expecting to love this polish as much as I do. Definitely love at first when I applied the first stroke. Keeping for sure!

Peace On Earth

This golden olive with be staying in my collection.

I'm keeping 6 polishes, oops! My nail polish collection now stands at 76


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway