May Empties

So, it seems that we are now half way through the year. Didn't we just get past Christmas? Well, that's certainly what it feels like to me! Along with half of the year, I seem to have lost the pic I took showing all of my empties, so I'll just jump straight into telling you what products I finished.


Heel Chemistry- Short of using a foot peel, this is the best product I have used on my heels. This cream kept my feet in great condition over Summer. I am so happy to have a back-up!

Skin B5 Skin Purifying Mask- This clay mask did a great job at deep cleansing my pores. I would be happy to use it again, but didn't love it enough to feel the need to make sure it's in my collection at all times. I find with masks I like to try new ones often.

CosRX Glactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence- This is a nice hydrating essence that left my skin feeling smooth and ready for serum application. Not sure if I noticed any lightening of my skin, but I liked it. I was not amazed by this product, so although I wouldn't be opposed to using it again, I'm ready for something new.

MAC Strobe Cream in Pinklite- I never knew that I needed this product until I received it with a MAC order. My favourite way of using this multi-purpose illuminator is to add a small amount to my foundation. It gives me a dewy looking base, without being sparkly. Although this was only a trial size, it lasted for quite a while. I have a full size in Peachlite which I am looking forward to using.


Simple Micellar Gel Wash- I enjoyed using this gel cleanser in my morning skincare routine. Cleanses my skin without making it feel stripped. I am happy to have a back-up.

Silk Naturals Stick Em Eye Shadow Enhancer- I have been using this eye primer for years. I dab a little on my lids and the tacky base makes shimmery eye shadows pop. I always have a back up. 

The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane- My skin seems to love the Squalane oil, it hydrates and plumps beautifully to the point where I often finished my skincare routine with this product rather than adding a night moisturiser. As for the retinoid, I'm not sure that it did much to improve my skin, I just don't think that it's strong enough for results on me.

Lacura Makeup Rounds- I often forget to include these cotton rounds in my empties posts. They are a staple in my bathroom and have been for years. The best I have used and budget friendly, too!


And here are the products I am decluttering, all nail polishes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway