Suva Beauty Block Party Palette

The Block Party palette from Juvia's place was a Black Friday purchase, it came heavily discounted in a pack with the Saffron eye shadow palette. I am getting the feeling that it will be Black Friday time again by the time I get through all of the eye shadow palettes that I bought from the last one!


I love the look of this palette, the graphics are pretty cool along with the holographic packaging.


Opening reveals some very colourful eye shadows. I like myself some colour on the lids, so I was looking forward to "digging in". Here are the swatches.



All shades are pigmented, the only one I can't see myself using is the first shade. The matte white is a little chalky, but it's just not a shade that I would reach for anyway.

I had fun playing with these shades. For such pigmented mattes, they performed very well, blending quite easily with the shimmers applying well, too, Here's the looks that I created.


I wanted to go a little crazy with colour for this eye look, even applying a wing with the navy blue eye shadow. Not something I'd recreate to do my shopping, but I wasn't going anywhere, so figured why not have a play with colour.


The purple shade was calling me so I went for a smokier look in this pic. I used the navy blue in the crease to add that depth of colour. Blending out the blue with the matte pink shadow.


And just to try and create a more wearable eye look I applied the second shade from the top row, a champagne pink to my lid with the plum shade, last shadow on the top row, very lightly applied to the outer V and blended into my crease.

I like the fun shades in this palette, but appreciate that I can still create a wearable eye look. Happy to have this palette in my collection.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway