Hyaron and PDO Threads

 After such an easy experience with injecting Hyaron in my face I figured I should treat my neck, too. Because using the BAP tecnique as explained in this post is a fairly quick procedure I put threads on my DIY agenda, too.

A total of ten injection points are required for the neck, mapped out in the pic below.


Once again, to make it easier for myself I marked the points with a brow pencil. What I didn't mention in the last post is that the injection points do not need to be exact, approximate is fine.

The only tricky thing about doing my neck was difficulty seeing some of the marks, other than that BAP-ing my neck was easy and I felt less nervous than my first time injecting myself.

Not going to lie, I haven't really noticed any difference, but it's a cheaper product to inject and I figure it's good practice before I try other injectables that can be difficult to use for some.




It's so hard to decide where to place threads. I have so many areas I want to treat but working with 20 threads at a time means I am limited with what I can treat. Besides I don't want to overwhelm myself, being so new at inserting threads. I settled on using threads along my jawline for structure, also DAOs (marionette lines) and nasal labial folds which are problem areas for me. Oh, and I had one left over that I inserted in the uneven side of my lower lip. This did even out my lips, but only because of the swelling which subsided after a few days, unfortunately, lol.

I took my time, attempting to reposition whenever I felt any discomfort. I did experience some flashback (blood) in the needle which meant I hit a blood vessel. The only problem a thread can cause hitting a vein is bruising which I experienced along my jawline. It wasn't overly obvious unless looking for it and these bruises aren't painful.

The photo below shows the bruise as it's healing. I took a photo an hour after the procedure but I couldn't capture it with my phone's camera. 


Ice and arnica cream helps with the healing process. Unfortunately bruising is a common occurance with DIY (along with swelling), however having a "bruise file" of photos means you can be aware of where you're most likely to have this reaction.

*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway