First Round Of Hyaron

 After inserting threads I figured the next procedure to DIY would be injectables. This lead me to Hyaron which is an ideal product for beginners because it is a thin consistency with very low risk of causing a reaction.


Hyaron typically comes in a large box with 10 x 2.5 ml syringes. They do not come complete with needles, so I bought some 30g x 4mm needle tips that just screw onto the end of the syringe. This product contains sodium hyaluranate (sodium salt of hyaluronic acid) sodium chloride, monobasic sodium phosphate and injectable water creating a highly purified hyaluronic acid which provides intensive hydration to the skin. Maintaining aging skin with adequate hydration can be done with this injectable.


Each syringe can be used every 10 days, or 2 if you want to treat the neck as well, or even the hands. My plan being to just do the face then treat the neck next week. I just want to take my time until I get used to the procedure.

Hyaron can be inserted meso style which is tiny amounts injected about 1 cm apart. However, I opted to use a technique known as BAP (Bio Aesthetic Points) created initially for the injectible Profhilo, a much more expensive product that does basically the same thing as Hyaron. This technique is used to ensure the product can be spread by injecting into 5 points each side of the face. More info can be read in the diagram below.


This technique appealed to me more than meso because less injections are needed, just more product in each point. In the video you can see that I mapped out the BAP pattern on my face, I used a brow pencil to do this and just made sure to inject  close to the point but not on it to ensure that I injected in sterile skin.

On the most part, I found the procedure fairly easy. I was a little intimidated at the start but once I was more calm, my hand was more steady. It's early days but I haven't noticed a change to my skin, however it takes more than one treatment to see results.

Please note that the following video may be triggering to those who have issue with viewing injections.

*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway