Simildiet Xtra Hair Restorer

 Xtra Hair Restorer is a serum formulated with amino acids and keratin to restore growth, revitalise hair follicles and strengthen hair. It is recommended to treat 10-12 times, however with 2 x 5ml sample vials, I got 4 treatments that I did over 4 weeks.


The serum is quite fluid and smelled to me similar to beer. Not offensive to me at all, just surprised me. The smell dissipated quickly, though.

The serum can be simply massaged into the scalp, however I opted to dermaroll the product with a 0.5 mm dermaroller concentrating on my hairline. I shampoo and condition my hair once a week, so that's when I followed with this treatment, while my hair was still damp. 

I drew the product up from the vial into a syringe and squirted small amounts into my hands and dabbed into my scalp. I then ran the roller over my desired area a few times to maximise absorption. An easy process that only took a few minutes. 

So after only using the hair restorer 4 times I started to notice the occasional hair growing in my thinning areas around the hairline in my forehead and could only imagine the improvement with 12 applications!

I was kindly gifted the sample from Promesse Filler, a french vendor whom I made contact because I was intrigued by the products they have on offer. I paid postage. This is my honest review, as always.




Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway