My New Do..Plus Some Christmas Goodies

Recently I was due to have my blonde highlights redone. I decided that I'd go for some extra colour, and instead of having the cropped fringe, I'd try having a side fringe for something different. I'm loving my side fringe, it's easier to maintain than the cropped one, and I think the colour gives it definite "oomph" :)


 (Uh, excuse the lack of foundation here :/)


While I'm posting, I wanted to add a couple of pics of my awesome Christmas presents. Starting with my Bluesky Kit. This is a cheap version of Shellac. I became obsessed with Shellac after a mani I had. I loved just how shiny and how long it lasted without any chips. I decided that I wanted to try applying the soak-off-gel mani myself, but because the actual Shellac brand is so pricey, I went for a cheaper brand. The kit came with UV lamp, top/base coats and nail polishes.






I have used it, but it's only been a couple of days of wear, so a review will follow after a trial period. So far so good, however, I do need to master the art of application, lol.


My other much loved Christmas present, was a parcel of Possets perfume. I love this company for their delicious foody blends. I haven't tried them all yet, but when I have there will surely be a review.





ps. Possets have a 30% off sale, check it out here.

I've been having fun playing with these goodies :)

Comments

  1. LOVE your new hair, especially the pink highlights! Is the pink permanent or just a wash off?
    The gel set looks great, DIY is a great idea. Can't wait to hear how you go :)
    Drooling all over your Possets haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink is permanent, and I think I'll get it done again next time..I'm in love with the Possets perfumes, in fact I'm placing an order now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway