Silk Naturals

Needing more of my beloved AHA toner, I had to place an order with popular indie online store Silk Naturals.



I couldn't possibly place an order for just one product ;) So, I grabbed some eye shadows, too.

FIERCE: Peach with golden shimmer





HAIRPIN: Golden copper. Eyelight formula. Applied dry these shadows are a sheer, silky texture. Over a sticky base, the colour deepens, and the highlights are more obvious.





MODEL: Champagne shimmer. Eyelight formula.





CUSTOM: Foiled pink eyelight finish.





FUSION: Taupe eyelight finish.





DIG IT: Copperyy taupe shimmer.





TURBULENT: (Not listed) Frosted green.





POLY:  Sea green shimmer.





CUPCAKE: Frosted pale pink.





EOTDs:





I am wearing Fusion on my lid, Fierce below brow, in crease and lower lashline is Dig It.





Above I have Turbulent on lid, along lashlines is Poly, under brow is Fusion and inner lid I applied Cupcake.

I love Silk Naturals makeup, I'm glad that some of the skincare on offer are now staple products for me..means great excuse for more orders!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway