NOTD featuring Australis Crystal Top Coat

Some time ago, the new polishes offered by Australis really caught my eye, especially Crystal Top Coat. With the beautiful holographic crystal flakies, I just had to have it.




I can't believe that I have had it so long and haven't used it until now! Recommended to use over a dark base, I had seen just how good the top coat looked over black.  I wanted to try something deep, yet not black.


I'm not great at creating an Ombre nail, but I thought it could make for a fun base colour for the Crystal top coat.
For the Ombre, I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme in Blizzard Blue and Lancome, not sure on the shade name as the label has worn off, but it's a gorgeous deep sapphire blue. Once the base colour had dried, I then applied Australis Crystal Top Coat. For added protection of the mani, to increase wear time, I still finished the mani with Seche Vite top coat.








The first pic is true to colour, I included the other pics to try and capture the gorgeous holographic flakies of the Crystal Top Coat. It was so much more noticeable in real life, these photos just don't do the top coat justice!

Comments

  1. Love what you paired it with, I think it looks great with these blue shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!