Mission Accomplished- Silk Naturals Stick 'Em Eye Shadow Enhancer.

I have previously sang the praises of indie make up company, Silk Naturals. They are one of the best online sellers, in terms of product, service and have an air of professionalism.
Being one to believe that eye primers are a staple in my make up routine, I had to try Silk Naturals Stick 'Em Eye Shadow Enhancer.



This primer comes in a handy 7ml tube. This product is the perfect companion for the use of mineral shadows. Not only do I use it to my prime my lids for application, but have used it many times to apply loose shadows as a liner.
Application is simple. Dab a thin layer on the lids, let it dry for mere seconds, then your eyes have a sticky base for minerals to adhere to. On the website, they suggest that those with oily lids use a primer underneath, but I find it fine on its own. 
My shadows stays put throughout wear, without creasing. However, I do only put it on my lid, not my entire eye area, as I find it easier to blend without it, which is necessary when contouring.
As only a small amount is needed for both lids, I find that a tube lasts for months, which is great for a budget.
Would I repurchase? Yes, this is not the first tube that I have finished, and it won't be my last. I have used Stick 'Em Eye Shadow Enhancer in all the eye looks that I have posted. I still have a couple of eye primers that I want to try...but, could this be my holy grail eye primer???? :)

Comments

  1. Gosh I've only just spotted this review hon - thanks heaps, I'll have to get some of this stuff for my loose pigments, can't believe their products are so cheap. Of course I've just checked out their eye colours and am salivating all over my keyboard lol - just love it when companies list their shadows by colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, Kat you really need to buy from SN, so many gorgeous products! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway