January Empties 2018

I've quickly realised that this year is going to fly by once again, I mean, where did January go? 


I finished a few things during the past month and I decluttered a handful of things, too.


Foot Doctor 30 Minute Peeling Mask- A sheet mask for feet that is formulated to exfoliate the feet. When I first used this foot mask I didn't think it was going to work. But one week later and the skin on my feet started peeling. I must admit that I enjoyed peeling off the dead skin, gross, I know!
Repurchase? I would consider buying this foot mask again as it works well and is cheaper than Baby Foot.

Skinfood Centella Asiatica Sheet Mask- This is a soothing sheet mask. It is of the regular cloth variety.
Repurchase? I wouldn't seek this mask out to buy again, it was nice, but it just didn't impress me enough.

Swisse Vitamin E Facial Moisturiser- A no fuss budget friendly moisturiser.
Repurchase? I did like using this moisturiser, but I'm enjoying the Swisse Rosehip one more. Stay tuned for a future review.

Swisse Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner- A toning mist infused with goodies such as minerals, B3 and Aloe Vera. It is soothing and refreshing.
Repurchase? I will definitely be buying a full size of this once I've finished my bottle of rosewater. I loved giving myself a mist of this before applying a serum.


Skin79 Water Wrapping Non-Chemical Sunblock- A physical sunscreen that does not leave a white cast and does not leave the skin greasy or even tacky, once absorbed it is dry to the touch.
Repurchase? You're probably sick of me telling you just how much I love this sunscreen. Unfortunately, it's not easy to find. I just hope I can find something that lives up to this one.

Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream- This is a rich moisturiser so perfect for night time use. It does absorb nicely and is very hydrating.
Repurchase? I have another one to use and am certainly not disappointed! 

Swisse Sweet Almond Cream Cleanser- I have been using a cream cleanser for quite a while now and decided to give the Swisse one a try, seeing as I have been loving their range.
Repurchase? This does everything needed for a cream cleanser, but I've gotta say, I like the Moreish cleanser more.


I am decluttering the lipsticks and nail polish after starting 2 decluttering series. I am also binning the DB BB cream because it is way too dark, the Milani blush has got to go, too because it looks a little too orange on me.

Thanks for reading xx


Comments

  1. You did well....This month Im feeling quite pleased with myself as Ive finished 6 items of skincare and one spray on Rexona deodorant. I am hoping to get through some of my makeup items this year...some are so close to being done that they just seem to be taunting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done on finishing so many items, yourself. Oh, I know what you mean when some products seem to take an eternity to use up xx

      Delete
  2. You did great with empties! I really need to start a declutter, but I need to figure out what I can commit to.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, decluttering can be tough for hoarders like us, lol :)

      Delete
  3. You did pretty well on the empties front! I only managed to finish 5 or 6 products in January, but February looks set to be a better month in the empties department for me.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm often the same with my empties, Shell. I'll have an ok month, but then the next one is usually when I get through more products.

      Delete
  4. Is the Milani blush you're decluttering Luminoso? I have that shade and I think it's a bit orange for me as well!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, no, it's not Luminoso, I actually love that blush. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it (already thrown away), but it was a terracotta shade, way too dark on me.

      Delete
  5. I'm intrigued by the foot mask and very tempted to buy one.

    I really need to do some devluttering of my makeup too! And my clothes!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My feet need all the help that they can get and this foot mask helped a lot! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!