Nail Polish Declutter Update #12

Another mostly glitters update to show you. It has been fun wearing them and a peel off base has been much appreciated when it comes to removal. 


Fire Sparkle

This fiery nail polish is gorgeous. It is opaque and the sparkle finish is amazing, much better in person. I will be keeping this one in my stash!


Hottie

The formula of this nail polish has become gloopy, so it's difficult to apply. I'm not a huge fan of the pale blue base, so I am not too upset to be getting rid of this colour.

I Dream in Jewels

If it wasn't for the larger holo glitter pieces, I probably wouldn't be keeping this Sinful Colors polish, but they make this a unique polish for my collection.


Lucky

I will be keeping this polish, I just love the green and gold glitter and like that no base colour is needed.

Magenta Mirage

For some reason this Shredded nail polish didn't work over the Peel-off base coat. Not that it matters too much, I've decided to let this one go.

Midnight Fireworks

Although I have been decluttering most textured polishes, I love the finish of this one, the glittery gold is just gorgeous. Keeping for sure.



I'm not sure what the name of this nail polish is, but I will not be keeping it.



The sticker with the shade name has come off. It is a pretty pink shade, but it's not one I will wear, so I will be decluttering.

I'm pretty happy just keeping half of these nail polishes.

Nail polish collection is now at 58.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway