Now Solutions Dark Spot Serum

During one of my many visits to online store iHerb, I decided to include the Now Solutions Dark Spot Serum to my cart. One of my major skin concerns is pigmentation so I am easily tempted by most products that offer to help with this problem.


Taken from iHerb- "Dark Spot Serum restores skin's youthful glow with clinically tested Alpaflor Gigawhite, an extract of alpine plants shown to significantly improve the appearance of age spots and even out skin tone over a 12 week time period. Also in the formula is Licorice extract, Vitamin C, and multi-fruit extract aid in evening skin tone."

The serum comes in a 30 ml bottle. It is an airless pump, which I appreciate. It has a slight medicinal scent that is not at all over powering. The smell disappears once absorbed into the skin.


The amber coloured serum is very lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. I have zero residue and there's barely any wait time between product applications. I only apply to my face and one pump is enough.

I've included this serum in my morning skincare routine now for around 8 weeks. I have had no breakouts or any other adverse reactions. 

I've noticed that my skin has maintained a more radiant complexion, which is no easy feat over the colder months when my skin usually becomes dull. There's been a subtle lightening of my pigmentation, not a miraculous difference, but still impressive to me to have seen a change for the better, no matter how slight.

The Now Solutions Dark Spot Serum is a win for me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!