Shop My Stash Palette Edition- Urban Decay Theodora Palette

I recently spent a couple of days playing with the Urban Decay Glinda palette, so it only seemed fitting for me to use the Theodora eye shadow palette next.



This palette has a darker earthier theme, compared to Glinda.



Apart from the third shade, the shadows swatched well. I like the green shades, but once again felt underwhelmed by this palette. The golden shade I used on the second eye look resulted in lots of fall out, which I'm not a fan of. And yes I did my eye look before my foundation. 




This palette is safe for now, just like the Glinda palette, I am keeping because of the packaging and if I'm honest, because I spent a lot buying both palettes.

                      

Comments

  1. I love the packaging, shame about the fallout though! I have seen the movie Oz The Great And Powerful, I'm trying to remember if it was any good or not!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so looking forward to the Oz movie, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Was just ok

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway