Favourites 2019 #1

My first favourites post of 2019 and it's only January. Go me! I don't post monthly on favourites because I just don't try enough new products, but I realised I was reaching for products regularly that I loved and have not spoken about.


None of these beauty faves are new, but they are new to me.


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I have been reaching for this eye cream a lot lately, which I am glad about because I have had this for years now. The Color Tattoos I generally use as a base for eye shadow, but this Summer the days have been too hot for me to want to bother with wearing much makeup. This Color Tattoo, eye liner and mascara and I'm good to go!

Heel Chemistry- I bought this during Deciem's Black Friday sale. It was so discounted that I thought I'd give it a try. Well, this heel cream is amazing. I have dry, cracked heels. Ugh, so gross. But, the only time they have been as smooth as this in Summer is when I've used a foot file or foot peeling mask. I'm so glad that I bought 2!


De Lorenzo Instant Restructurant Leave-In Spray- This treatment has been fantastic for my hair, not only is it a great detangler, but has been keeping my hair soft and smooth. My dull hair is looking alive again

Dove Silky Nourishment Body Cream- This cream has been keeping my body hydrated and soft, without being too heavy. It absorbs quickly and the scent is a fresh, yet soft scent that I love, especially because I use it at night and it's a lovely bedtime fragrance.


Taken with flash to show holo in the face

I bought this watch from eBay at the luxury price tag of $12.92 with free postage. I wasn't expecting to love it quite as much as I do. It has a magnetic clasp, so easy to fasten and I love the holo shimmer in the black face.



Another recent non-beauty fave is a trilogy by Hugh Howie. Wool, Shift and Dust are books based on a dystopian future, where people now live in a silo because the outside is inhabitable, but all is not as it seems. They had me hooked and now even my hubby is reading them. They are suspenseful, yet aren't a heavy read.

What about you? What have you been loving lately?

Comments

  1. Bad to the Bronze is a great shadow or base. That trilogy is new to me.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad to the Bronze is so easy to wear, isn't it. I know you love your books and I think you would enjoy this trilogy. I found it hard to put them down.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!