Nail Polish Declutter Update #14

My first nail polish declutter update of the year! 

Purple Effect

I love the purple, I love the holo, so keeping it is an easy choice.

Chunky Holo Black

I did consider decluttering this nail polish topper, but I really like the different sized holo chunks, so it's staying.

Sparkle Ruby

I really like the shade of this holo, so I will be keeping it.

Between The Flags

I love this shade, what the photo doesn't show is the golden shimmer running through the reddish pink. It's textured, but I really like it! Keeping.


Although this polish doesn't make a good base colour because it dried with a tacky finish, it is a great stamping nail polish, so it's staying in my stash.

Speckle

Although this splatter polish doesn't look so great on its own, it looks pretty good over a base colour, so I will be keeping it.

Copper

This firey orange is stunning, it is not going anywhere!

As Gold As It Gets

Sorry about my terrible nails! I will be keeping this polish because it is a gorgeous topper adding a golden shimmer to any nail polish.

Well, that's not a great start to the decluttering of my nail polish collection for the year, oops! Oh well, hopefully the next one will be an improvement. I mean, it will only take getting rid of one to be an improvement!

My nail polish stash is now at 70.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway