Lipstick Declutter Update #13

I figured it was time for a lipstick declutter update and it just happens to be my first for 2019.

Lime Crime Lipstick in Fishnet

I was very close to keeping this lipstick, because this is the first time that I have worn it. I just know that I won't reach for it. Buying it on clearance makes me feel a bit better about decluttering this lipstick.

ColourPop Matte Lippie Stix in Toucan

I remember the first time I tried this lipstick on I thought it was an amazing colour. I still like it, but it's not a shade that I'm realistically going to wear. I am decluttering.

AOA  Wonder Matte in Tease

I like the shade, but am not a fan of the sticky formula, so saying goodbye.

ColourPop Ultra Satin in Brooklyn

This shade is so pretty, but the formula has thickened, so I think it's bin time for this one!

Ausrralis VelourLips

I can't remember the shade of this liquid lipstick, the name was on the plastic shrink wrapping. It's a stunning red, but I have other lip products this colour that I like the formulas of more.

Skinn Caviar Lip Cream in Ruby

Again another gorgeous red. It's opaque and comfortable, but being a gloss formula, I know I won't reach for it. I prefer my glosses to be on the sheer side.

Lime Crime Lipstick in Lace-Up

Although I don't wear browns much, I quite like this shade, it's a rich and warm lip colour that seems to suit my skin tone.

MUA Luxe in Punk

I like the shade, but I don't like the formula. It's probably a good thing to declutter this lip product anyway, because it has been years since I even purchased a MUA product.

Well, I seemed to have redeemed myself from my last declutter where I only got rid of one lipstick. This time around I am only keeping one.

My lipstick collection is now at 68.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!