Evening Skincare Routine

Recently I posted my morning skincare routine, if you haven't read it, you can find it here. So, it's only fitting that I show you what products I am currently using at night. 



There are a couple of products that I use from my morning routine, but most are different.


Simple Cleansing Oil- This is my first cleanse if I'm wearing makeup, this budget friendly oil cleanser is a staple for me because it does such a great job at dissolving makeup.

Moreish Cream Cleanser- My go-to second cleanser, or first if I haven't worn makeup. Gentle and hydrating, yet cleanses my skin.



The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA- I am currently using the Lactic Acid to try a different acid after finishing my Glycolic Toner. I am really enjoying it, the serum is helping to smooth my skin as it gently exfoliates. I haven't had any adverse reactions using this active.

The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane- I decided to give the retinoid a try before using a stronger retinol version. I've had no reactions to the retinoid, so am looking forward to trying something a little stronger. I am not sure that the retinoid is doing much for the appearance of my skin, but I am finding that my skin likes the hydration of squalane oil. 


John Plunkett Collagen Eye Lift- I use this eye cream in the morning also. As I stated in that post, this is not a favourite, but I'm happy to finish it.

Ciencia8 LipCorrect8- Also a product that is part of my morning skincare routine. I apply this serum around my lips and I am seeing a slight reduction in those barcode lines on my upper lip.



Rosewater- Before I apply facial oil and moisturiser, I like to give my skin a spritz of rosewater. It not only adds hydration, but I enjoy the smell, too. I've decanted into this spray bottle from a large 1 L bottle.

Meadowfoam Seed and Carrot Seed Oil- Also not in an original bottle is this mix of meadowfoam and carrot seed oil. I like to mix into a night cream to finish my routine with a hit of intense hydration.

Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream- This is a rich moisturiser that does a good job of locking in hydration and mixed with an facial oil finishes my evening skincare routine nicely. I just wish it wasn't packaged in a jar.




Comments

  1. Oh wow, I love the John Plunkett Collagen Eye Lift, does it not work on you? It's a fave of mine!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The John Plunkett eye cream hasn't done anything for my eye area, but glad to hear it's working for you, I wish it did for me

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway