Nail Polish Declutter Update #15

Today I will be showing you what nail polishes I am decluttering in this update.



I'm not sure what this cute little guy's name is, but I have to keep this polish. Luckily, it is a gorgeous flakie holo.


Boom Box Black

I'm going to keep this polish for now. I like the combo of the suspended black and yellow pieces. If I don't reach for it after the declutter, I will part with it.


Shade #70

I kind of like the gold and coloured glitter, but "kind of" just can't cut it when I'm trying to reduce my stash. Decluttering.


I Love You

I love the colour and the glitter is so pretty, it can easily be worn on its own without the need of a base colour. I am going to keep it.


Shade # 78

Dark purple and glitter would normally be something I need in my life when it comes to nail polish, but I don't know what it is with this one, but I don't feel the need to keep it.

Taffeta

This satin finish polish is in a purple shade that I really like, so this one will be staying in my stash.


Tanzy

This nail polish is a little sheer and I really didn't need another orange shade. But, then I saw this shade in better light and I quickly decided that I needed this polish.

So far with the 5 polishes I am keeping in this update, I have a stash of 81.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway