Lipstick Declutter Update #14

I'm glad that I am still enjoying trying each lipstick from my collection to test and see what I want to keep and what I want to declutter.


I am not sure what the shade name of this lipstick is, but it is many years old. so I've decided to declutter it.

ColourPop Lippie Stix in I Heart This

I adore this formula and the colour, so it will be staying in my stash.

BH Cosmetics Color Lock in Adore Me

As much as I like this lipstick it is very old and has to go.

MAC Mind Control

I can't believe I am decluttering a MAC lipstick, but I just know that I won't wear a glossy red lipstick.

Lime Crime Dream Girl

I love Lime Crime liquid lipsticks and I am going to definitely keep this shade.

Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil

I really like this red, but I just found it a bit messy to wear, so will be saying goodbye.

NYX Liquid Suede in Respect The Pink

Well, I'm afraid that I will not be respecting this pink, because I am getting rid of it. The shade is just not a colour I will reach for.

Give Me Glow Liquid Lipstick in Girl Power

I love the formula of this liquid lipstick and although the colour is not unique to my collection, I am going to hold onto it for now.

I'm only keeping 3 of the 8 lipsticks in this update, so there are now 71 lipsticks in my collection.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway