Dose of Colors Friendcation Palette

I already had the Dose of Colors palette from the original DesiXKaty collab, so it was a no brainer to add the Friendcation palette from the newest collab to my collection.



Once again the packaging is gorgeous, with the metallic mesh finish.



Instead of 4 shades, this palette offers 10. There are matte shades as well as shimmery, making for a shadows that provide transition, crease and lid options.



Swatches were done with my finger on bare skin. Photos taken in direct sunlight, which did compromise the swatches, washing out some of the actual pigmentation, unfortunately. 

The mattes do have some kick up, but blend like a dream. The shimmers are quite soft and a little flaky, especially the second shade on the bottom row. They can be applied by a brush, but a more pigmented foiled finish is achieved when using a finger.



I love an olive shadow and this one is gorgeous







Although a flaky eye shadow, the champagne shimmer on my inner half of my lid is stunning, the wine shimmer (first shadow on the second row) I thought complimented nicely on the outer lid.









The denim blue shimmer shade is certainly not an average blue, turned out better than I expected once applied.








I am usually intimidated when it comes to creating a smoky eye, but that charcoal shimmer made for not only an easy smoky eye, but a result that I was quite happy with, too.

I do appreciate that the Friendcation palette offers shades that can complete an eye look. I am so glad that I added it to my collection. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!