Lipstick Declutter Update #17

Only a few more declutters to go before I have my lipstick collection sorted. Here's what I am keeping in this update.


DB Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Survivor

I don't feel the need to keep this red, plus I'm not a fan of the formula.

NYX Simply Red Lip Cream

This is a lovely red and is comfortable to wear, but I'm just not a fan of glossy formulas, especially when it comes to bright shades. Decluttering.

NYX Liquid Suede in Tea and Cookies

I find this shade too pale for me and I know I just won't wear it. The mini is going.

Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in Mauve Story

This lipstick is new to me, so I will be keeping it. I like the shade and formula, so am happy to hang onto it.

DB Longwear Matte in Stayput

I like the shade, but it's not unique to my collection, plus I'm not a fan of the dry formula. Decluttering.


The shade name sticker has fallen off this BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick. The metallic rosy shade is nice, but I already have enough metallic lipsticks that I probably won't reach for.

ColourPop Ultra Matte 

I quite like the pink shade of this liquid lipstick, but it has developed a chemical scent, so I will be decluttering it.

Lime Crime Lipstick in Charmed

This is a hard one, because it does have a metallic finish, but it's more subtle. I just really like this shade, so I will keep it for now.

This declutter was a success. Because I only kept 2 lipsticks my collection is now at 86.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway