Mesotherapy Using Hyaron

 After starting with the BAP technique when injecting Hyaron (more info here) I decided I'd give mesotherapy a try. Meso consists of injection points around 1 cm apart. That's a lot of pricking with a needle yet is a popular technique used in the DIY beauty world.

I used a 30gx4mm tip on the prefilled syringe. After reviewing the video, I did notice that I injected closer than the 1cm which in itself is not an issue but it's unneccessary.

If I'm honest, I much prefer the BAP technique. Much quicker and still effective because the product spreads. However, some biostimulators have a high likelihood of causing reactions such as swelling, so are better injected in smaller amounts all over rather than more product in fewer points. With practice I'm sure it would get easier. Even with my first try I began to get into a rhythm that made the process a little easier. To be fair, I am still so new to DIY that it's going to take time to perfect techniques that work for me.

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.






.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway