First Time Trying Screw Threads

 After having used mono threads was I ready for screw threads? Well, I was about to find out! I had left it longer than planned since the last time I had inserted threads so I was both excited and nervous about trying the screw threads. The only threads I have tried are the PDO mono (smooth) 30 gauge x 25 mm so for my first time trying screw threads I went for the same size. 



Screw threads consist of the PDO (Polydioxanone) being twisted around the needle which means more thread is being inserted and can increase volume during the breaking down of the thread with collagen build-up. My aim at the moment is to create structure in my skin for further treatments like cog threads which create lift. I wanted to target my cheek area because I have high cheek bones, aging means my cheeks have become slightly hollow. It's not something I am overly concerned  about, but volume in that area would be a bonus.

I was aware that screw threads can be a little harder to insert so I was quite surprised that I didn't find them much harder to insert than monos. I noticed some resistance but only because I was really looking out for a difference.

I'm happy to report that this was a relatively easy procedure. 

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway