Screw Threads in Forehead

 If my plan is to build structure in my face with threads, it makes sense for me to treat my forehead. Makes sense, but it really is not an area that I enjoy doing treatments because it's one of those painful areas due to there not being a lot of, for want of a better word, flesh.

Another reason for my hesitancy was because I bruised when inserting near my brows. Not just my forehead, but I also had black eyes from the procedure. I really had to pick a time that didn't clash with anything social. Generally hard to do during the festive season so luckily I'm a homebody lol.

I figured that the 30 gauge x 25 mm PDO screw threads would be beneficial for this area. I began with threads through and above my brows, then 2 vertically for more collagen building. I also targeted between my brows where the 11s lines form.

It was not as easy as the screw threads that I inserted in my cheek area. But I took my time and adjusted when necessary to insert the needle into the correct plane.

I didn't experience bruising (YAY), however after a couple of days the threads in my brows started to work their way out. I was able to take hold of the end and pull them out. Yes it felt as weird as it sounded, but did not hurt. It's not unusual for this to happen from time to time and it's best just to remove them because the skin will become irritated and can become infected, looking like pimples.

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway