Miracle L Round 2

After not having any adverse reactions to my first round of biostimulator Miracle L I decided that I would use the technique created specifically for the injectable Iniblanc. This product is very similar to Miracle L in that it contains polycaprolactone or PCL, so it makes sense to use this mapping as opposed to a more hydrating injectable that the BAP technique works better for.





As seen in the images above, mapping for this product consists of 10 injection points for maximum coverage with the least amount of injections which suits me just fine! The amounts for the points under the eye are recommended to be at 0.5 cc and the remaining spots at 0.2 cc, although to fit a procedure into one vial I opted for 0.2 cc per point and treating my lips with tiny blebs of the remaining product.

This method is one that I will continue to use, outweighing the longer amount of discomfort when injecting all over the face. It's only 10 points, so worth it for a quicker procedure. Sounds like a success, well not quite. Under my right eye when I was done with the injection and pulling out the needle I had myself a bleeder. Not excessive but I could tell that I had hit a blood vessel which meant I was to expect a bruise. And definitely got. And still have. Thankfully it's fading but it takes time to disappear. Ugh! Other than that, I am happy to report that although the forehead points remained lumps until the next day, I had no other adverse reactions.

That would be 2 treatments down, 3 to go for this round. Fingers crossed I will get some good results.

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway